This is the deodorant that changed my life
– Now I am free to spend the night screaming at a metal concert without smelling like a dead squirrel
– Now I am free to wear a grey t-shirt and wright over the blackboard without feeling ashamed in front of my pupils (hey guys… go study, there is a surprise vocabulary test tomorrow)
– Now I can wear the same t-shirt 3 days in a row (so what if it’s my fav t-shirt?)
- The palmarosa essential oil and coconut oil eliminate the bacteria causing bad odour.
- The bicarbonate of soda and corn starch have outstanding absorbing properties.
Warning : Some people are allergic to bicarb of soda, which can trigger some irritation. Do a skin test in your elbow fold 24 hours before the first use.
Since this product contains palmarosa essential oil, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as young children cannot use it.
Our solid beauty and care cosmetics are handcrafted in our laboratory using 100% organic vegetable oils, vegetable butters and essential oils.
Soft, green, slightly lemony, close to the rose
We believe that one jar will last between 6 and 9 months.
A bit moody at room temperature: in winter, keep it close to a heat source (next to the heater for example) and in summer, keep it in a cool place. Keep the jar closed to preserve the essential oils. What do I do with the empty jar? Take it to the recycling bin so it can be recycled.
Tip: you can also store spices in this jar.
Made in Belgium with humor